Monday, July 23, 2012

Barcelona vs Raja Club Athletic Friendly 2012 Live Streams

The soccer giant Barcelona is having yet another match against Raja Club Athletic soon. FCB started its friendly season with the play against Hamburg and it is continuing the competition playing against Raja Club.

Match Details :
Playing : Barcelona vs Raja Club Athletic
Date : 2012 July 28

Being a fan of Barcelona, I'm eagerly waiting for this friendly match to start. I don't know about the exact TV channel which will broadcast the match live but I'm a bit sure that I can watch the match live through my TV. I'll scroll my TV channels to know which TV broadcasts the match live. The live streaming can be accessed from the different channels of YouTube (may/may not be). You can have the live score update of the match from FCBarcelona.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment